Cicero Family Dental Care is a state-of-the-art CEREC dental crowns and bridges treatment facility. Dr Sayed and his professional team, using CEREC equipment and treatment, will get your dental crown in only one visit. With CEREC, we promise no more conventional impressions, temporaries or long waiting periods.
Getting a crown restores
your tooth to its original shape and size. This is done only when a tooth cannot be restored with fillings or any other type of restoration.
There are many types of crown options, but porcelain is the most popular because it looks the most natural. Porcelain
is very durable and will last many years. Crowns are colored and sized to look just like your teeth, giving you a natural, long-lasting, beautiful smile.
Reasons for crowns:
- Broken or fractured teeth
- Cosmetic enhancement
- Decayed teeth
- Fractured fillings
- Large fillings
- Tooth has a root canal
Benefits of a CEREC Crown:
- Done in 1 Visit.
- No Impressions
- No temporaries
- Highly aesthetic
- Long Lasting
Modern CAD/CAM technology makes it possible.
A bridge is a permanent appliance that replaces missing teeth. There are several types of bridges, but the most popular is the traditional bridge, made of porcelain because it looks the most like your natural teeth. The traditional bridge is made up of porcelain fused with metal, and is anchored over two teeth (abutment teeth) and attached to pontics (artificial teeth) or dental implants. This placement corrects the gap created by one or more missing teeth, restoring your smile to its fullest.
A dental bridge is durable and will last you many years. Wear and tear is
to be expected, and may require maintenance and replacement over time.
Reasons for a bridge:
- Fill space of missing teeth
- Maintain facial shape
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
- Restore chewing and speaking ability
- Restore your smile
- Upgrade from a removable partial denture to a permanent dental appliance
What does getting a crown or bridge involve?
The CEREC procedure step by step.
- Before treatment begins we inform you about the benefits of CEREC.
- After removing the decayed tissue or the defective amalgam filling, we create a 3D image of the tooth with the aid of the CEREC camera.
- The restoration is designed on the monitor of the CEREC acquisition unit.
- The CEREC milling unit manufactures the dental crown or bridge out of a ceramic block.
- The milled restoration then is bonded directly to your tooth.
Patients travel from all over the Syracuse area to have their dental crown work done by Dr. Sayed. Our advanced equipment and facilities and experienced team are the perfect combination to make your visit quick and easy and without extra hassle. Contact Cicero Family Dental Care to schedule your FREE consultation today by calling 315-699-3305 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.